Wednesday, February 25, 2009

whats my age again?

i dont know whats wrong with me, seriously. i have issues. im jealous, insecure, and self-centered-- all at the same time. it makes me so mad that i feel the way that i do about all of these things. it also irritates me that im put in the position to feel this. makes me want to listen to death metal and throw a temper tantrum. but then i come back to myself and try to maintain some mental stability.. which i have learned, i have NONE of.

point being: i need help. i need to talk more about the issues than deny them. i need to stop feeling the way i do-- grow up and get over it. you know, start acting the age i am.

easier said than done. yikes.

1 comment:

  1. happens to everyone dude, and anyone that says it doesnt happen to them is a gd liar

    ReplyDelete